Monday, September 14, 2009

Put it in Your Outlook Calendars

Peter and I are taking September 25th off from work to go to MA for this reunion weekend in the making. By "in the making", I mean "make it happen". Otherwise -


She'll get you.



Jonah's brother will be all like, GAWWAAAARRRRR

Peter will be all like, ewwww, that bitchy bartender made my appletini wrong, again!!!

Do you want any of these things to happen? I don't think so. So confer with each other about carpooling, timing, etc. because this weekend is totally for serious and it would be so fun if we could all make it down to the cape.

Also, Boston people in particular: anyone who can take this Friday off gives Melanie and Peter a ride, yes? Good.















7 comments:

  1. Probably gonna have to be a one night deal for me, since a whole lot of packing has to happen that weekend, but i'll be there, for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately my job gives me like -10 days off per year so that's no good. I'll make at least one night happen though for realz

    ReplyDelete
  3. i gotta be straight up plain--that shit aint gonna happen for me. I get back from portland on the 24th and I can't book it outta town again the next day. have a crazy good time. watch out for my brother. take photos. do coke. not really. drink egg creams though

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU NEVER TOLD ME THERE WOULD BE EGG CREAMS

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will make egg creams for everyone

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete