Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Boot and Rally


What's up internet sweethearts and robo-fools from beyond the moon. You are all very magical people, worthy of the pyramid of lasers. All of your posts are excellent and high speed / low drag. I'm gonna bring the pain with a serious post about something later on tonight, but right now I want to issue a major call to action right here: we started this blog almost a year ago, and right now we have 175 posts, including this one. That means 25 more posts before new years eve and we'll have a blog with 200 POSTS before the first year was up. Think of all the blogs you visit that have like, 17 posts per year, or two posts and then that's it, they just gave up. We have the power to achieve this. POWER. This picture comes up with I googled Power:
so let's make this a powerful first year and destroy all non-believers with glorious mind-bolts we shoot from our faces.

Victory Progress!

2 comments:

  1. Plus, think of all the lives you've changed. I almost wish I was in the real world when I read this blog. Then I remember that I can just hide behind a book in the library and avoid it for 5 to 7 more years. So, ya know, don't think your efforts are in vain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds sarcastic, but I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete