Monday, October 19, 2009

from an anonymous internet confession site

435859591

Love that’s scorned can really suck,
when you never got to fuck,
or kiss or hug or even touch,
the feelings, however, are too much.
Long-distance relationships blow,
there’s no way that one will go,
to see the other face-to-face,
when they live in a comfortable place.
I knew a lady, so sexy and sweet,
which makes for a more painful defeat,
when her ex comes back for more,
then proposes and she replies “sure!”
Not even marriage kept us away,
we kept e-mailing & texting each day.
Painful years, but with false hope,
I remained a love-struck dope.
Only when someone else came by,
during the months you wouldn’t reply,
did my heart really feel free,
so I gladly said “bye” to thee.
A mystery call and I recall,
the heartbreak, passion of it all,
for weeks I lingered on the thought,
if I should call it or should not.
Then I saw your myspace page,
the contents filled me up with rage,
grinning rage with intent to maim,
my feelings would never be the same.
So remember kids, leave the past behind,
get it neuralyzed from your mind,
and don’t get involved with long-shots,
because the passion stagnates and rots.

No comments:

Post a Comment