Friday, November 20, 2009

FuN zOnE

Matt thinks he's soooo cool because he's teaching in Japan and posting sweet pics, well I'm pretty much gonna show him what's up!!!1

things I'm currently doing at work:

- trying to get one of our clients to tell me "yes, go ahead and buy the $4,000 rug for the spa, I think it's FABULOUS."

- listening to Hot97.

- trawling the internet for a wooden bench that has no back, BUT has storage space for TOWELS UNDERNEATH!


iusgffy y1lwdhhwsdooy o9dy9ewydddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

o sry i just passed out on my keyboard from all the excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. ok that is pretty crazy about the rug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she bought it, in case you were wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she should have just given me 4000 dollars and i would have made her some kind of floor piece.

    ReplyDelete