Tuesday, March 2, 2010

DuQuan Sighting



I was at the thrift store the other day near my house, and out of the corner of my eye I spied this tall skinny black guy that looked unbelievably like Dookie from the Wire. Being nosy, I went and browsed some coats in the general area he was browsing. As soon as I overheard him utter the words "That coat is fly" I knew that I had found the genuine article.

He was dressed better than the character he played on the show, but the coat he was commenting on was vintage Bubbles. I felt weird ogling him from a distance, and being kind of awkward I didn't feel like verifying that he was, in fact, Dookie. So, I left feeling 99% sure I had actually seen him. My brother confirms that he lives in our neck of the woods, and is in fact a really nice guy. All in all, another good find at the Hyattsville Value Village.

No comments:

Post a Comment