Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Peter Inspired Me


Here I am again, with multiple posts in a row... But hey, Lucid got shut down by The Man and I'm in a super music-funk now that I don't have a music blog to call home so I'm throwing some shit your way, just like ol' boy Peter. Band's name is Natural Snow Buildings. They are from France. They are not Metal, nor Rock, nor whatever the hell else you might expect from me. Except wait, they're an experimental drone group... so I guess that does kind of sound like something I would recommend. Anyway, don't let that relatively vague precursor of a classification deter you - this band is pretty. Not in a glam, or David Bowie, or Blondie, or... well fuck you guys its not like that. These 2 dudes do some pretty impressive stuff, on a very lo-fi, drone-y level. "Slayer of the King of Hell" is the best rival I've ever heard to what AMT has to offer in the way of non-freak-out drone-y, Indian-inspired psychedelia. Its great. Its lo-fi as shit. Its experimental. Its groovy. Its a really long album. If anything, I implore you to download this, start it about 20 minutes before you hit the sack, and then revel in the beautiful, hazy, wavy, psychedelic radicalitude of this album as you drift into that wonderful selfless void.

At the very least, it won't hurt your ears.

Slayer of the King of Hell
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zyugyufzcz0/Slayer%20of%20the%20King%20of%20Hell.zip

1 comment: