Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SINGLE GUYS GET ON THIS

‘Jersey Shore’s’ Snooki Snags Her Own Show
by Ann Murray-Yavar
Jan 19th, 2010 | 11:29 AM | Comments 15

Looks like a ‘Jersey Shore‘ star will soon be “snookin” for love on reality TV.

Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is close to landing her own dating show.

“Definitely there is no set thing, but it has been talked about,” Snooki told UsMagazine.com about the possibility, adding “I got offers from VH1 and other reality networks.”

What type of man will she seek? “A guy I can be real with,” she explained. “I love to be a dork; I love a guy with a sense of humor!”

Perhaps much like her roommate, Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, whom she revealed she hooked up with. “But it’s not a big deal,” she told Chelsea Handler last week. “It’s not awkward at all. If I wanna make out with him right now, I can. It’s not weird.”

2 comments: