Monday, March 30, 2009

Holy fuck.

Ok, so I really doubt that any of you are going to care too much (maybe Andrew), but the album that I've been looking forward to since '04 by the greatest ultra-blues-tinged rock-and-fucking-roll band ever, Church of Misery, finally came out. It's called Houses of the Unholy, and its heavy as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Shotgun Boogie is, thus far (I haven't finished listening to all of it yet) the best track on the album - as I could've told you from their live recording at Roadburn this year - but I implore ya'll, if you like serious riffs and rocking out, get this, 'cause this is the album of the next 5 years.

Here's the link to the album, conviently posted on the ultimate music blog that I just became a member of, Lucid Media.

http://lucidmedia.blogspot.com/2009/03/church-of-misery-house-of-unholy-2009.html

Update - Just ordered it on vinyl from Rise Above records. Overseas, and 29 Euros. Whoa. Expensive? Maybe, but I'd pay triple that for this band.

No comments:

Post a Comment