Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bonnaroo Yo

So this year, as some of you may know, I decided to go to Bonnaroo. Here are some lists regarding my experience there:

Things I Saw a Lot of:
- Bad tattoos. (Sub-category: tree tattoos).Some highlights: a baby lion cub with angel wings in the tramp stamp region done in a biker-y style, a stoned caterpillar...etc.
- Men in speedos/short-shorts/diaper type things. One young man had on a pair of nude colored booty shorts with the word "Valor" printed on the buttcheeks.
- "Earth shoes": shoes one wears when they understand that the earth's terrain can be varied and treacherous, but they still, ya know, wanna feel the breeze on their foot. Heinous all around.
- Poop (from horse)
- Poop (from human)
- Ants (in my tent)
- Adorable children with frightening futures (see: their parents. Probably wearing Earth Shoes).
- People who came solely to see Phish.
- Ladies with armpit forests.

Things I Saw Little of, That I Perhaps Expected to See More of:
- Public drug overdoses. Though I did witness one. Jealous?
- Garden variety jam bands.
- Nudity of the Unattractive-Woman type.
- Lecherous old men.
- Borderline 'needs medical assistance' sunburns.


Questionable Things at the Roo:

1 comment:

  1. Depending on how you define earth shoes, i may or may not own some....

    But its cool, cause im rather fashion forward you know, and what I wear will be hot in like 10 years...or 10 years ago (forward in reverse 2x)

    ReplyDelete