Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just a suggestion

If you guys actually decide to listen to the music posts I link on this blog, I'd really love to hear what you think of it, either on the lucid comment's page or on reallife (preferably on lucid). I really try to post a, for lack of a better term, eclectic mix of music (and for lucid, that's a bit unorthodox - granted they post some good free jazz and comics occasionally, but it IS an incredibly metal oriented blog (mind you, mostly good, mind-expanding metal of a number of different sub-genres)). For a bit, I've been posting pop-ier stuff, and I'm now thinking that I'll be going back to the more orthodox black metal, but that of course involves the absolutely incredible neo-classical acoustic work, which occasionally features Gregorian chanting (Colin, I'm looking at you) that a lot of the harshest, most lo-fi BM bands tend to put out (Wolves in the Throne Room, Burzum, October Falls, (especially) Ulver, etc.), so keep an eye on this lucidmedia blog -I'm trying to make it as interesting as I can for people who aren't complete metal-heads.

And I got out of work early today because the power had to be shut off so the secret service, or some government agency, could check out that block for black-out security threats for when the G20 comes to PGH in September.

Oh, and finally, it sucks that there are creepy dudes pursuing chicks who aren't interested, but so long as they exist, I'm so happy that the lead manager of the restaurant I work at is one of them. Why? Because he's been accosting a hostess (keep in mind he's married and his wife is pregnant) and he's an asshole, even before I found out about this, but that's OK because the share-holders in the restaurant had a vote and I guess they voted him out. So, in this case, go creepy-married-sexual-predators, because it means I don't have to deal with yr dirty, offensive, asshole shit any more, and now everyone knows that you are, indeed, a creepy motherfucker. I hope you drown.

No comments:

Post a Comment