Monday, February 2, 2009

Guilty Pleasurez

Basically ever since I found out that youtube existed I have spent some portion of my free time finding really awful cover versions of songs that people have decided that it would be a good idea for them to put up there. It's 1:40 AM, and if I was still in college I might go downstairs and bother someone or go out or something, even though it's tuesday night - but instead I'm thinking how I should be in bed because I have a meeting tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM. But still, here I am, on youtube, looking for bad cover versions of songs.  And here is tonight's winner:




(P.S. For EXTRA pleasure you can actually watch this clip in HD, or as YouTube calls it, HQ)

1 comment:

  1. Did you introduce me to this song? I played it on repeat for about a month when I was still in teh collegez.

    Also, the mic looks like a bow tie for at least one cumulative minute. This makes me happy. A real bow tie would have made me inordinately happier.

    ReplyDelete