Monday, February 16, 2009

Hot Sauce

So theres this mexican restaurant near me called Mexicasa - really good shit. They also happen to have what's basically a hot sauce bar that you go up to and pick one of probably 100 hot sauces. For a while I thought that their "Ass in Hell" hot sauce was the cream of the crop, but was always mildly disappointed in it because, while it was/is super fucking hot, it wasn't to the point of me not actually wanting to slop it on everything like I'm really prone to do.

I found a hot sauce that I don't want to eat to much of, indeed, that I fear.

Its name is "Dave's Gourmet Insanity Sauce" and it will strip paint. It is the hottest shit ever, and coming form me that's a pretty hefty statement. I honestly can't recommend any of you try it because it hurts, it hurts so many parts of your face/body its unbelievable. It also has an effervescent quality not unlike wasabi. Just thought you guys might like to know in case you ever feel like knowing what it feels like to burn to death.

P.S. I also got it on my hands and then made the mistake of not washing them before I took a piss. Fuck eating this hot sauce, getting it on your junk is the definition of hell. I felt sick.


4 comments:

  1. That burning sensation might not be the hot sauce...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually put hot sauce on my dirk regularly, its the only thing i can feel down there :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i made the mistake of trying this stuff in middle school. i only had a taste from a toothpick but was in pain for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is the point of something that is painful to eat?

    ReplyDelete