Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Why Did They Put Television on the Internet

This is something I'm really concerned about because television on the internet is ruining my life. I can't even write this post well because I am also watching a show on Hulu. I should be in bed, reading a book, maybe listening to music. TV on the computer, Music on the Computer, Reading this blog and other websites - it's like I'm multi-tasking except I never need to take my eyes of this one single screen. What the fuck. I do not like it, not one bit. I need to walk around more and get out of this chair. But the computer connects me to my friends, and since I have barely made any here in real life so far, I stay close to this demon box so I can exchange jokes and say terrible things to people who will laugh at them. This came up when I image searched "evil computer":
Um, that's pretty much it for this post.

fml,
Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment