Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Missed Connection of the Day

I'm basically positive that all of you know what "missed connections" are because you're all weird and love the internet. If not, it is a forum on craigslist where you can write notes to people who you wished you had talked to but didn't (probably because of some severe social defect).

This is my favorite today...

"i saw you cruising in a black honda civic this morning going west on the toll road. i just wanted to let you know that i thought you were the most beautiful woman i had ever seen in my life and would LOVE to grab a drink or coffee with you. maybe go for a nice romp in the sack afterwards. too straightforward? maybe. but you were GORGEOUS. i would align the planets with my bare hands just to hold you in my arms. i would wrestle a grizzly bear, just for the chance to smell your breath. i would french kiss a piranha for a chance to exchange a french kiss with you. i would stick my finger in 10 butts of men, just to stick it in yours. please reply. i love you. "

3 comments:

  1. your missed connection made my day. too straightforward? maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i personally think you should find that work of "erotic" "literature" from craigslist we used to lol over and post that...or not

    ReplyDelete