Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekends

Normally I try and sleep all weekend if I can, if only because there's nothing else for me to do but sit around the house. But today on a whim I decided hey why not get out of bed and do something (also last night I drunkenly set my alarm for 9:30 this morning). So anyway it turns out fortune favors the bold because I ended up having a pretty good day, including getting a home cooked meal from my new friend's grandma. Yesterday was a total bust, but you can't win 'em all. I guess the moral of this story is git'r'done, which is something that was written on a t-shirt I saw today. So, making friends depends on putting yourself out there, apparently. Is it worth it? I don't know... bed is really comfortable, and when I'm alone no one can judge my shit life except me. Anyway, that was my weekend. How was yours?

2 comments: